Barbie is all the rage right now. What I remember from my childhood was having a Barbie house and so many dolls. My sister and I used to have our dolls get dressed up and play house. The creativity was endless. If you want the nostalgia of your childhood, check out these items to have a Barbie party at home.
Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you). The commission will help fund my coffee drinking habit. You find cool new stuff on amazon and you’ll keep me supplied in caffeine. It’s a win for everyone, really.
Check out the list below for all things PINK. What other color would you expect to make your party perfect?!
Barbie Party Decor
- Balloon Pump: This is an item you should have in your party closet. We use this balloon pump for all the balloons we use at parties. It’s the best.
- Sparkly Pink Backdrop: This backdrop is perfect for a Barbie Party.
- Hot Pink Sparkly Table Runner: If you need a little extra on a table at your party, this is perfect to add to it.
- Glitter Beach Ball: This ball is perfect for decor and to throw in the pool for some fun.
- Pink Balloon Columns: These are great to anchor the main room for your party.
- Fun Balloon Set: This is perfect when plain balloons are just not enough.
- Large Number Balloon: This is great to showcase the age of your little one.
- Happy Birthday Balloon: These are an easy solution for decor on the wall.
- Pink Edible Sprinkles: These would look cute on your cookies, ice cream or cupcakes you make for the party. They could also be used for a build your own!
- Baking Sprinkle Mix: These sprinkles come full of all different shades of pink and multiple shapes. The sparkly stars are the perfect addition for your barbie theme.
- Watermelon Now and Later Candy: These are just some of pink candies you can get to make your candy bar go with the theme.
- Strawberry Creme Pocky: These always go fast when there are kids around.
- Kiwi-strawberry Vitamin Water: You always need a pink drink at a pink party.
- Birthday Cake Popcorn Clusters: Popcorn and birthday cake mixed together is a perfect snack to have at a party.
- Pink Swirly Lollipops: These will not only look cute at the snack table, but they will also taste good.
- Berry Ring Pops: These are really cute and fun to wear.
- Pink Strawberry Push Pop: More candy to add to the candy bar.
- Barbie Shaped Fruit Snacks: Even more fun to add to the snack bar.
- Pink Edible Glitter: This glitter will turn anything pink…and you can still eat it. PERFECCT!
- Striped Popcorn Boxes: You can fill these with so much more then popcorn. They are great for snacks.
- Pink Plastic Cups: Who doesn’t need plates at a party?
- Disposable Dinnerware Set: This pink set is perfect for your party.
- Party Treat Boxes: What else do you put all the fun treats and favors in?
- Barbie Doll Cookie Cutter: Make some Barbie shaped cookies and decorate them at a party.
- Barbie Puzzle Activity Set: This puzzle set includes two jigsaw puzzles, one 48 piece Barbie Puzzle and one 100 Barbie puzzle. They are fairly large and the perfect size for toddlers and children.
- Barbie UNO: Who doesn’t need a Barbie version of UNO in their collection.
- Barbie Pop Fidget: I don’t know any kids that don’t love fidgets.
- Barbie Crayon and Sticker Set: These are great for kids of all ages.
- Ken Doll: I don’t think you can have a Barbie party without a Ken doll.
- High-Neck Cropped Tank Top: This top is perfect to go watch the new movie. Pair it with some jeans and pink shoes and you’re good to go.
- Black and Heart T-Shirt: This is super cute with the traditional barbie head.
- Pink Pleated Skater Skirt: This is the perfect pink skirt to wear for a Barbie Party.
- Let’s Go Party Sweatshirt: This sweatshirt is super cozy to wear.
- Pink Plaid Party Dress: This dress is so fun to wear for a pink filled party.
- Pink Tutu Skirt: This is great for a Barbie Party and to have in a dress up bin.
- Black Barbie T-shirt: A basic black tee is great to wear for all things Barbie.
- Toddler Barbie Headbands: Be covered in pink head to toe.
- Barbie Necklace: This cute pink necklace will look really cute with your outfit.
- Birthday Girl Sash: What birthday girl doesn’t need a sash?
- Heart Sunglasses: These are perfect for your outfit and another addition to your favor options.
- Pink Hair color and Tinsel Clips: What else could you possibly want besides pink hair with sparkles in it?
- Makeup Cheek Palette: This set is super cute. Not only is the packing cute, the colors are perfect too.
- Barbie Nail Art Set: Make your nails super cute with this set.
- Sparkly Lip Gloss: This is great to wear for the party and to use as a favor.
- Barbie Makeup Eye Palette: This Palette is beautiful.
- Barbie Non-Toxic Peel Off Nail Polish: I feel like if I wore this I would continuously peel it off.
- Temporary Tattoos: These are great as a party favor.
- Bracelets: These are a great accessory and to put into a party favor.
- Double Heart Earrings: These will round out the over the top pink theme.
- Pink Body Glitter: This takes me straight back to elementary school.
This list is extensive but you can’t have too many pink options for your Barbie Party. Let me know below if you get any of these.