Making a Pancake Charcuterie Board is a fun way to serve your favorite breakfast foods in a creative way. It is great for lazy weekends, brunches, holidays and special occasions. Fluffy pancakes, fresh fruit, and crispy bacon are only the beginning. Gather your favorite toppings and pass the syrup!
Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate links and any purchases made through such links will result in a small commission for me (at no extra cost for you). The commission will help fund my coffee drinking habit. You find cool new stuff on amazon and you’ll keep me supplied in caffeine. It’s a win for everyone, really.
A Pancake Charcuterie Board is a fun and festive way to serve pancakes for breakfast, dinner, and even dessert. It is great for entertaining and feeding a crowd. It is really easy to customize, and everyone will love all the options for creating their own unique combinations.
Ingredients for a Pancake Charcuterie Board
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Chips
- Nuts, such as pecans, walnuts, and almonds
- Maple Syrup
- Blackberry Syrup
- Chocolate Sauce
- Caramel Sauce
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Scrambled Eggs
Assemble your Board
- The Set Up: Grab a large board or platter, 1-2 syrup pourers, and a few bowls for toppings.
- The Pancake Prep: Whip up a batch of your favorite pancakes. Add pancakes to your board last so they stay fresh and warm. You can use any pancake recipe or mix. Check out these Buttermilk, Gluten Free, and even Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Check out a pancake griddle and pan. You can even use a fun smiley face griddle like this one for fun.
- Breakfast Foods: Adding some bacon, sausage, and scrambled eggs makes a complete meal.
- Pick a few Spreads: Creamy peanut butter, hazelnut spread, cookie butter, whipped cream and jam will work great too. Make sure to add lots of syrup.
- Fresh Fruit: Fresh fruit is great to have with pancakes.
- Finish off with some toppings: This can be chocolate chips, nuts and even powdered sugar.
Tips for a Pancake Charcuterie Board
- When you plan ahead, this board makes your event effortless.
- To keep pancakes warm, preheat your oven to 200 degrees F and place the pancakes on a baking sheet in the oven.
- Cut up your butter into little squares so it’s ready to be put onto the pancakes.
- Lay out dishes, napkins, utensils and prepare a self-serve drink station. Once the board is ready, your guests can serve themselves.
- Make sure to have serving spoons and tongs ready so guests can have some fun customizing their pancakes.
- Decide if you are going to do a small or large spread so you can have the right ratio of food. You want the board to look plentiful without any gaps or holes.
- If you don’t want to invest in a wood charcuterie board, you can put out parchment paper on your table or counter and build it on the paper.
The Best Pancake Combinations
- Strawberries, Whipped Cream, and Syrup.
- Peanut Butter, Bananas, and Chocolate Syrup.
- Nutella, Chocolate chips, and Whipped Cream.
- Blueberries, Whipped Cream, and Maple Syrup.
- Bananas, Walnuts, and Caramel Syrup.
- Strawberries, Nutella, Chocolate Chips, and Whipped Cream.
Once you assemble your board, it’s ready to eat and enjoy.